If you are looking for a proper and step-to-step guideline to learn how to delete an Instagram account then don’t worry your wait has come to an end. We will guide you in a perfect way that how you can delete your Instagram account once you made it.
As in the mobile app of Instagram you do not find any option regarding deleting or deactivating the account.
Points to be done before you delete your account
1. Before that you must know that once you delete your Instagram account you would not be able to regain your data that is why it is strongly suggested that you must download your Instagram data through account settings before you delete your account .
2. You should decide first that either you want to delete your account permanently or temporarily .
3. If you delete your account permanently, it would never be able to retain. 4. Once you delete your account and then you want to make an account again, Instagram will not allow to use the same username of your previous account.
Ways to delete the account:
1. How to delete an account temporarily
2. How to delete an account permanently
How to delete an account temporarily :
We will take you through following simple and easy steps in order to de-activate your Instagram account temporarily . So have a precise note on these following steps:
1. Go to Instagram website www.instagram.com through google instead of using Instagram App.
2. Log in to your account.
3. Go to your profile page.
4. Click on “edit profile.”
5. Go to the bottom of this profile page.
6. There you will find “temporarily disable my account.” Click there.
7. It will ask you the reasons of deactivating your account as “why are you disabling your account.”
8. Select a reason from given options or write your own out of the options and press enter.
9. Then it will ask you to enter the password of your account.
Ultimately select “temporarily disable account” and have a break from Instagram. .
How to delete an Instagram account permanently
After downloading your Instagram data you can delete your account permanently. It is suggested to think about your decision before you implement on your decision because once you delete your account of Instagram permanently you will not be able to get it back.
To delete an Instagram account permanently follow these easy steps :
1. Go to Instagram web page www.instagram.com through google rather than using the mobile app of Instagram.
2. Log in to your account.
3. Go to your profile page and then go to settings.
4. Find option “your account.”
5. From there go directly to the option saying “delete your account” on that profile page. 6. It will ask you “why are you deleting your account”. 7. Choose a reason from given options or write by your own and press enter. 8. It will ask you to enter the password of your account. 9. Ultimately it will give you an option saying “permanently delete your account.” 10. Choose that option and here you can say good-bye to Instagram permanently.